Mountain View Farm Cottages
360 on 62 offers self-catering farm cottages with 360° mountain views on the R62 just outside Montagu.
A mere two hours drive from Cape Town transfers one through the stone portals of Cogmanskloof to the Little Karoo and the charming village of Montagu.
This historic village lies in a fertile valley enclosed by the Swartberg and Langeberg mountain ranges. Our farm is situated approximately 7 km outside the village on Route 62. (see map).
Facilities & Tariffs
All cottages are fully equipped with linen (yes, even down and wool duvets for those cold nights, and electric blankets for the very, very cold nights), crockery and cutlery, and everything you could need to pursue your culinary desires on a getaway!
Definitely NO television to distract you from the down-to-earth joys of birdsong, the nocturnal screech of the Barn Owls and calls of the jackals or foxes. Spotted Eagle Owls and Cape Eagle Owls are our other handsome predators often seen and heard at the cottages. The mellow call of the Spotted Eagle Owl male, and the higher pitched triple answering call of the female, have enchanted many a guest on the farm.
- Ample parking at your cottage
- Swimming pool & lapa
- Smoking outside only
- Pets may be accommodated by prior arrangement
Per cottage per day:
Check availability and bookings
- Fish Eagle (two bedroom cottage): R1,300.00
- Pale Chanting, Nonnetjie, Bokmakierie (one bedroom cottages): R950.00
- Credit card facilities available on site. Please note that tariffs reflected above are a guideline and subject to change without notice.